Deck Grip strips are the quick and easy solution for dealing with the slip issues associated with standard timber decking.
The Deck Grip strips are simply fastened on to existing timber decking, using suitable countersunk head screws. Traditional timber decking can be extremely slippery underfoot. The addition of the Deck Grip strips offers an instant solution with its slip resistant surface.
- Will Not Peel Off.
- Grit Top Surface
- Chamfered Edges for Safety
- Extreme Hard Wear Surface
- Predrilled holes
- Quick and Easy to Install
- Choices of Widths
- Choices of Colours
- UV resistant
- The strips are available in widths of 50mm, 90mm x 3mm thick. We can supply to any RAL colour code should it be required.
They are standard as an ISOFR (polyester fire retardant) resin system, with medium grit top finish, UV treated.
- Deck Grip strips are simply screw fixed onto the existing timber, concrete, steel etc, through holes, using countersunk head screws.
- To offer additional safety, both leading edges of the profile have been designed with a chamfer.
- Available in a length of 3600mm the product is perfect for the majority of decking areas and walkways.